What is S40 phones? – S40 phones are phones that cannot hold high memory capacity java application, some of this s40 nokia phones are 2600c,2630,6300,3110c,7210c, N5000, and more nokia classified as nokia s40. There are also some of other mobile phone, cannot handle high memory capacity of java application like Samsung and LG.
How to install s40 mobile application into an s40 nokia phone?
1. Create a folder into the memory card and copy the jar file into that folder.
2. Access the memory card via the cellphone file browser to run the Application.
How to install s40 mobile application into an Samsung and LG?
1. Copy both jar and jad files to the memory card.
2. Access the memory card via the cellphone file browser.
3. Navigate to the folder containing the jar and jad files.
4. Open the JAD file (either from menu or a center click from the joystick).